Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!!
Share my channel. http://www.youtube.com/share?u=simplecookingchannel
200 Grams of crushed Oreo’s
50 Grams of melted butter
500 Grams of cream cheese
1 Cup of sugar
1/3 Cup of Vegemite
1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
200ml of thickened cream
1. In a bowl, combine crushed Oreo and melted butter. Mix well.
2. Into a pushup base cake tin (6-7-inch), transfer the mixture, spread and press well to cover the bottom. Pop in fridge.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until well combined.
4. Add Vegemite, vanilla, and cream. Mix after each addition.
5. Pour mixture on top of crust and pop in freezer for 4-6 hours or until totally set.
6. Cut into wedges and serve. Get Instant Access to my FREE ebook Right Now Just Visit http://simplecookingclub.com where you can see our 20 most popular recipes that is sure to impress 😀 Get Instant Access to my FREE ebook Right Now Just Visit http://simplecookingclub.com where you can see our 20 most popular recipes that is sure to impress 😀