The best vanilla cake recipe for layered cakes! Easy to make, tastes amazing, fluffy, moist, and perfect for building layers!
???? NOTE: Resting the batter is totally optional, you can skip this step and bake right away. I found that resting the batter helps eliminate air bubbles which results in a more even and consistent cake.
Recipe: (Makes 3-4 x 6″ pans OR 2 x 8” pans)
2 Cups Granulated Sugar (400g)
1 Cup Vegetable oil (240ml)
3 3/4 Cups Cake Flour (480g)
1 1/2 Cup Milk (375ml)
1 Tbsp Baking Powder (15g)
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract (10-15g)
Make Cake Flour at Home: https://youtu.be/LGg5mISDxvI
????????????????Join my Private Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2593505134236871 where we learn/share new recipes, techniques, tips, and help each others!
????????????????You can follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/buttercut_bakery
1. 6″ Cake Pans: https://amzn.to/2WIC6xk
2. 8″ Cake Pans: https://amzn.to/3hm5Acc
3. Flour Sifter: https://amzn.to/2JNOg0L
4. Measuring Cup: https://amzn.to/38kycxU
5. Measuring Spoons + Leveler: https://amzn.to/2sENdeK
6. Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/30DP7bX